Smoky Buffalo Chicken Dip (Dairy-Free!)
While it's hard to go wrong with Buffalo chicken dip, we wouldn't be us if we didn't experiment a little bit. Our goal was to create an even more flavorful version that was suitable for dairy-free snackers as well, so we turned to two beloved products: our Smoked Fire Seasoning (or Firecracker Dust) and the super creamy Ashecheddar from our friends at Darë Vegan Cheese. It comes together in just a few minutes and will be a sure-fire hit on game day, game night, or whenever you need a rich and smoky snack!
2 cups shredded cooked chicken (skin removed)
- 1 (6-oz.) package Darë Ashecheddar cheese
- 1 cup non-dairy sour cream
- 3 Tbsp. Frank’s RedHot sauce
2 Tbsp. Smoked Fire Seasoning or Firecracker Dust
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl, mix together chicken and cheese until well blended. Add sour cream, hot sauce, and seasoning and stir until creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Transfer to an ovenproof baking dish and bake until hot throughout and bubbling around the edges, about 20 minutes. Serve with carrots and celery, pita chips, crackers, and/or chips.