Well Seasoned Table's COVID-19 Response
Covid-19 went from being an international news headline, to reshaping our world as we know it. This virus is not just reshaping our economy, but also what it truly means to be a community.
The team at Well Seasoned Table wants you to know that we are doing everything that we can to be here for you, our customers...our community. Below you will find information on how we are responding to Covid-19, as well as how to get your favorite Well Seasoned Table products, and more!
What are we doing at Well Seasoned Table to keep our customers safe during the Covid-19 outbreak?
- We will be following food and safety guidelines set by the NCDA, as well as additional precautions advised by the USDA & CDC will be followed. With our processing building and farm being on the same property the risk is low for coming into contact with CV-19.
- Limitied Facility Access: only 2 staff members will be allowed in our processing building at a time. Staff has been asked to limit exposure when not at work.
- All farm equipment will be sterilized after use, and between staff members.
- All orders (both shipped & in town drop-offs) will be packed with gloves and a mask.
- In town drop-offs will be contact-free, and the package will be disinfected again before delivery as a final precaution.
Now, where to find Well Seasoned Table products...See our Retail Partners page
- Extending market prices for all local customers that use the local pick-up option. To get our market pricing you simply select "Meet up with us in Asheville" during checkout, and enter the code 'AVLLOCAL'!
- Working on setting up a safe, and sterile community pickup location. To be announced soon.
- Working on ways of reducing costs, that we will be passing on to you, our valued customers & friends.
- Connecting with other local delivery services and organizations to get Well Seasoned Table products delivered directly to your door. Check out Patchwork Alliance, and Mother Earth Food.
- Members of Asheville Online Farmers' Market, a great place to connect to farmers and makers in the Asheville area (most are your favorite established vendors at the farmers' markets). Many of which are delivering. This is a great way to support folks that depend on tailgate markets for their revenue stream!
Finally, we want to thank YOU...our loyal customers! This is a challenging time for all of us. We know that now more than ever how you chose to spend your money is so important. Thank you for investing in not just our products, but our mission to bring real food to your family's table. Because if this crisis has taught us one thing, it is that what really matters in life are the people you share it with.
Stay well friends,
The Well Seasoned Table Team